Enjoy the wonders
of the world
with Doe’s Ecotours
Programmes in 2019
1. Visit the Harappan archeological site of Dholavira and splendid birding in the Great Rann of Kutch from 15 to 21 January. (this tour is fully booked)
the Sunderbans from 17 to 20 February.
3. Enjoy the wonders of Khajuraho with the jungles of Panna National Park and Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve from 11 to 19 March
4. Trek with Kipepeo in the picturesque landscape of Dzukou Valley situated at the borders of Nagaland and Manipur from 23 April to 1 May (open only to trekkers)
5. Appreciate Japan, the Land of the Rising Sun, from 26 May to 5 June.
6. Be overwhelmed by breathtaking views of snow peaks, apple orchards and river valleys of Kinnaur in HP from 22 September to 2 October.
7. Travel to one of the most beautiful districts of Arunachal Pradesh – Dirang and Tawang from 15 to 24 October.
8. Have a date with the ‘King of the Jungle’ in his own exclusive domain, the Gir National Park in Gujarat combined with a tour of Diu and Somnath temple from 2 to 8 December.
Please note that destinations and dates are subject to change